Na tej strani najdete povezave do drugih internetnih vsebin, povezanih s tematiko projekta recharge.green. Seznam ni popoln. Morda želite, da je tu navedena še kakšna povezava? Sporočite nam.
Projekti s podobno tematiko (Program Območje Alp in drugi programi)
- 4Biomass (en) The Project 4Biomass fosters usage of bioenergy throughout Central Europe (CE) via turning know-how to show-how. The project contributes to …sustainable exploitation of biomass in two ways:
1.The exchange of best practice concerning technology, demonstration projects and management approaches throughout CE will contribute to territorial cohesion. It will provide an equal level of knowledge regarding available technologies, investment possibilities and operation of bioenergy systems.
2.Direct support to regional stakeholders by turning know-how to show-how (workshops, project development, field trips). A Joint Management Tool consisting of a databank will pool information on CE demonstration projects and best practise. It will help stakeholders to find tailor-made solutions for investments in bioenergy plants, and for their operation.
- AIM Alpine Space in Movement (en) The project Alpine space In Movement (AIM) aims at becoming a “megaphone”… of the Alpine Space Programme (ASP) projects active in the field of water & renewable energy. AIM will capitalise on the achievements of the numerous ASP projects dedicated to the promotion of energy production from renewables and on the optimization of water resource exploitation. The importance of the issue was highlighted by the EU directive on renewable energy sources (RES-E Directive) and by the EU Water Framework Directive. AIM will focus more specifically on the hydropower generation and the preservation of natural ecosystems. Indeed while hydropower is the most important renewable energy in the alpine areas, it can also negatively impact the environment. Specific dissemination actions (seminars involving key stakeholders of target groups, web communication, publications, etc.) are foreseen and will address in priority the relevant actors at EU, national and regional policy level.
- AlpStore (sl, en, de, fr, it) Sun, water and biomass are a natural capital of the Alpine Space. It is a must to …use them for the production of energy. Besides intelligent grids, storage systems will be key enablers for a future mostly renewable energy supply. Partners in seven countries create master plans for the deployment of storages. Pilot tests will show the feasibility of mobile and stationary storage in public infrastructure, business parks, enterprises and smart homes. From there guidelines for planners and decision makers will be derived.
- Alpwaterscarce – Water Management Strategies against Water Scarcity in the Alps (sl, en, de, fr, it) Alp-Water-Scarce (»Pomanjkanje vode v Alpah«) je evropski projekt …sofinanciran v okviru programa Območje Alp v sklopu Programov transnacionalnega teritorialnega sodelovanja 2007-2013. Projekt se je začel prvega oktobra 2008 in se bo zaključil 30 septembra 2011. Glavna tematika projekta je razvoj strategij upravljanja z vodnimi viri ter sistema zgodnjega opozarjanja na obdobja pomanjkanja vode v Alpah.
- ARANGE – Advanced multifunctional forest management in European mountain ranges (en) Mountain ecosystems can only continue to provide all ecosystem services in a rapidly changing world if …a wide array of these services is considered in forest management. The ARANGE project builds on seven case study regions throughout Europe. It seeks to develop and evaluate strategies for their multifunctional management considering risks and uncertainty due to changing climatic and socio-economic conditions. The project addresses four main ecosystem services: timber production, protection against gravitational natural hazards, the role of forests in climate change mitigation via carbon sequestration as well as bioenergy production, and nature conservation and the maintenance of biodiversity. The FP7 project lasts until February 2014.
- CEP-REC – Regional Energy Concepts in Central Europe Programme (en) The project CEP-REC has the aim to support the use of renewable energy sources… and increase energy efficiency in Central Europe. As the use of renewable energy sources has to be implemented mainly on the regional level, the regions are key actors in this development. Regional Energy Concepts bring many chances for a good development of renewable energies and energy efficiency. Within the project CEP-REC project Regional Energy Concepts will be elaborated for nine pilot regions in the eight countries from the Central Europe Programme.
- CH2OICE – Certification for HydrO: Improving Clean Energy (en) Being a site-specific technology, the environmental impact of hydropower on …fluvial ecosystems can vary greatly from plant to plant. How can this impact be reduced and the most environmentally friendly hydro-energy be supported and recognized by final consumers? This is what the CH2OICE project is about: defining and testing an agreed methodology for volunteer labelling of hydropower production of highest environmental standard. The CH2OICE project ended in 2011.
- Coach Bio Energy – Strengthening the energy use of biomass in Central and Eastern Europe by establishing a standardised transnational consulting net for regions (en, de) Coach BioEnergy is a European project funded by the Central Europe programme which aims at promoting the sustainable use of biomass …in the Central European Region. 18 different organisations from the Czech Republic, Slovakia, Poland, Hungary, Germany and Austria – supported by two Ukrainian institutions – work together during the 36-month-project to develop and gather the most recent research results concerning the environmental, economic and social aspects of biomass utilisation.
- ECONNECT – Restoring the Web of Life (sl, en, de, fr, it) Cilj projekta ECONNECT je bil povečanje povezanosti življenjskih prostorov na območju Alp. Projektni partnerji …so opozorili na pomen koordiniranega delovanja pri izbojšanju povezanosti življenjskih prostorov na območju Alp ter razvili inovativne rešitve, ki podpirajo povezanost teh prostorov. Spletno orodje za vizualizacijo povezanosti življenjskih prostorov „JECAMI“ se bo nadgradilo v okviru projekta recharge.green. Projekt ECONNECT se je končal novembra 2011.
- EnerAlp (en, de) The G08 EnerAlp project aims at a contribution to regional adaptation processes to global change phenomena. The methodical development, …standardization and implementation of a spatial-energy-potential-analysis for various energy sources marks an innovation of this project. An emphasis lies on participation and collaboration of local stakeholders.
- greenAlps (en) Gre za projekt, ki raziskuje in analizira rezultate, dosežene v tekočih in že končanih evropskih projektih, jih obdeluje ter zagotavlja njihovo dostopnost …za ključne deležnike na regionalni, nacionalni in mednarodni ravni. Namen projekta je izboljšati okvirne pogoje za uveljavitev trajnostne in učinkovite evropske okoljske politike varstva in ohranjanja narave na območju Alp.
- renerfor (it, fr) Cooperation initiatives for the development of renewable energy sources (wood and water), for energy saving and for the reduction of green house gas emissions in the Western Alps
- SHARE-trajnostna energija v alpskih ekosistemih (sl, en, de, fr, it) Namen projekta SHARE je razviti, testirati in promovirati nepristranski podporni sistem …za združevanje ekosistemskih in hidroenergetskih zahtev. Projekt si jasno prizadeva za vključitev celostnega upravljanja povodij. Projekt Območje Alp se je končal julija 2012.
- Sustainable safeguarding of water resources (en, de, fr ) The project wants to provide a scientific basis to political and administrative decision-makers on …which to build, in good time, measures for the safeguarding of water resources. It takes into account the entire water resource supply chain, based on the example of the Rhône in the Upper Valais. Basic national and international political conditions and their influence on water management will be taken into account, as will the changes associated with the climate. The project is run in the framework of the Swiss National Research Programme NRP 61.
Ocena stanja ekosistemov
- Common International Classification of Ecosystem Services (en) The Common International Classification of Ecosystem Services has been developed from the work on environmental accounting…undertaken by the European Environment Agency. It supports their contribution to the revision of the System of Environmental-Economic Accounting which is currently being led by the United Nations Statistical Division. The idea of a common international classification is an important one, because it was recognised that if ecosystem accounting methods were to be developed and comparisons made, then some standardisation in the way we describe ecosystem services was needed. Standardisation was seen as especially important where the link to economic accounting has to be made.
- Ecometrica blog – Assets and liabilities in natural capital accounting (en) Blog post by David Jarret, October 2012
- Ecosystem valuation (en) The website describes how economists value the beneficial ways that … ecosystems affect people – ecosystem valuation. It is designed for non-economists who need answers to questions about the benefits of ecosystem conservation, preservation or restoration. It provides a clear, non-technical explanation of ecosystem valuation concepts, methods, and applications.
- The Natural Capital Initiative (en) (NCI) is a leading UK forum bringing together scientists, policy-makers, business, industry and others, … to discuss how the ecosystem approach might be implemented in practice. The NCI achieves this through organising workshops, debates and seminars, and communicating the findings through reports, briefing notes and direct engagement.
Obnovljivi viri energije in kartiranje
- Energy atlas Bavaria 2.0 (de) Including inventory and potential maps on renewable energies in Bavaria
- Energy potential maps for the Swiss cantons Appenzell and St. Gallen (de) E.g. maps for the potential of energy from wood and solar. To view the maps, …click on “darstellen” (top left) and then “Ver- und Entsorgung” (left).
- Global Atlas for Solar & Wind (en) The Global Atlas is the comprehensive information platform on the potential of renewable energy. It provides …resource maps from leading technical institutes worldwide and tools for evaluating the technical potential of renewable energies. It can function as a catalyst for policy development and energy planning, and can support investors in entering renewable energy markets.
- JECAMI (en) The JECAMI-Webservice (Joint Ecological Continuum Analysing and Mapping Initiative – Webservices) is an online tool which …has been developed in the framework of the ECONNECT project to visualize ecological connectivity in the Alps. It is composed of the CSI-Service (Continuum-Suitability-Index), the SMA-Service (Species Mapping Application) and the PAM-Service (Priority Areas Mapping).
- Renewable Liechtenstein – comparable maps on scenarios of energy self supply (de) This project in the principality of Liechtenstein focusses on spatial explicit modelling of …potential-scenarios on renewable energy production, but also spatial explicit scenarios of energy consumption. By using the drop-down menu and the split screen you can compare different scenarios or compare energy production and demand on the scale of cadastral parcels.
- Renewalbe Energy Policy Network for the 21st Century (en)
REN21 is a global renewable energy policy multi-stakeholder network that connects a wide range of key actors from governments, …international organisations, industry associations, science and academia as well as civil society to facilitate knowledge exchange, policy development and joint action towards a rapid global transition to renewable energy.
- Eco Master Plan (de) The eco-masterplan shows the status of watercourses in Austria and the merits of protecting them on the basis of official data, while also showing current threats.
- Platform Rivers full of life (de) The “Rivers Full of Life” platform aims to protect the last intact Austrian watercourses from …their unrestricted development for hydropower purposes. It consists of representatives of various interest groups: the WWF, the Austrian Fishing Federation, the Austrian Trustees for Fishing and Water Protection, kajak.at, the Edelweiss Alpine Club, the Science and Environment Forum, the Austrian Nature Conservation Association and the Austrian Friends of Nature.
- The energy transition, hydropower usage and Bavarian river alliances (de) This page is intended to publicise certain arguments and background information that have as yet received little consideration and that, in the context of the energy transition …, provide a welcome counter to any planned expansion in the use of hydropower. These issues do not of course apply solely to Bavarian rivers.
- We solar makers (de, fr) With just a few clicks on Google Maps, Greenpeace Switzerland’s online tool “Wir Solarmacher (Let’s make solar energy)” now allows anyone to …calculate the solar energy potential of every house in Switzerland. Once entered, the roofs will remain visible to everyone and become part of the overall Swiss solar energy potential.
- Here is energy (de, fr) Information platform on projects relating to renewable energies in Switzerland
- Presentations of the 4th international conference “Water in the Alps: Sustainable hydropower strategies for the Alpine region” (en) The Platform Water Management in the Alps organized a two-day conference on …the topic of Sustainable Hydropower – Strategies for the Alpine Region, that took place in Munich on 21 and 22 October 2012. The conference focused on the potential of hydropower in the Alps and its impact on energy supply, environment and the function of the Alps as a “green battery”. Discussions on the conference focused in depth on the influences of the use of hydropower on society and environment in the Alps.
- Program on the energy systems of the future (de) The aim of the “Energy Systems of the Future” programme is to develop technologies and concepts for …an energy-efficient and flexible energy system, based on the use of renewable energy sources that will in the long term be able to meet our energy requirements. A wide range of technology-related activities and accompanying measures are intended to provide the appropriate stimulus, simultaneously creating new opportunities for the Austrian economy. Building on Austrian strengths in the areas of research and technological development (solar energy, biomass, etc.) will make a substantial contribution to achieving and maintaining technological leadership in these areas.
- Wind energy and nature protection – Planning notes of the regional office for environment and nature protection, Baden-Württemberg (de) The construction of wind power installations can lead to conflict with …the needs of species conservation and nuisance control. This page offers planning aids for the issue of “Wind Power and Nature Conservation”, allowing nature conservation interests to be properly considered when developing wind power facilities.